We value our players a lot and promote fair gameplay for everyone.
At it's simplest, account sharing is playing an account from another person to let you make progress for him/play under his name. Purchasing, selling, renting or giving away an account is against our Terms of Service. It is unfair for other players and causes a negative atmosphere within the community.
The risks surrounding account sales are:
- The seller may take your money and never give you the account
- You cannot be sure that the seller won't continue using the account
- They may be selling the same account to multiple people
- The account status is unknown; it could already be poised for permanent ban
- The account will never be secure; Frogmind cannot provide support for compromised accounts
- If you choose to spend money on the account, it is still in danger of permanent closure due to breach of our ToS
Help stop this nasty practice by refusing to sell your account, and reporting those who do!
Players that are found "boosting" their accounts through account sharing will have their account behavior investigated and if suspicious activity is found it will lead to a permanent ban.
We cannot guarantee the security of any account that has been passed from one player to another.
We reserve the right to ban any account that has been transferred between players.