In Badland Brawl, Eggs are awarded when completing specific tasks, and can also be found at the Shop.
Check below for a breakdown of their availability and opening times:
- Tutorial Eggs are awarded after each victory during the tutorial
- Ground Eggs are awarded after 4 hours (up to 2 at any given time)
- Gear Eggs these Eggs are there to reward your efforts in battle, even when you did not manage to win! Each time you destroy one of the 3 floors in the enemy Tower, you will get a Gear. To complete the Egg and open it, you will need 10 total Gears. The Gear Egg is only available every 24 hours
- Silver Eggs are received after winning a Brawl! They are the only ones that can be opened right away
- Golden Eggs a rarer version of the Egg you get after winning a Brawl! Ready to open after 8 hours.
- Colossal Eggs are HUGE and stuffed to the brim! They can sometimes be awarded after a victory and will open after 12 hours. If purchased from the Shop they open immediately.
- Crystal Eggs available from the Shop, they can be opened immediately. Their cost depends on the Land you are at. They can sometimes appear after a victory, and will open after 12 hours!
- Ancient Eggs are available from the Shop, and can be opened immediately. Their cost depends on the Land you are at. They can sometimes appear after a victory, and will open after 24 hours!
- Mystery Eggs will appear in the world map for every 100 trophies earned
- Event Eggs can be opened by collecting 10 victories in the Events game mode
- Tribe Eggs can be earned by playing 2v2 with your Tribemates. To know about 2v2 Brawls click here .