If you have attempted to make a purchase but were not able to complete it, this could be due to several reasons.
If you have made purchases in the past:
- There could be an issue with the internet connection. Badland Brawl requires a stable internet connection to run smoothly. Please make sure you connect using Wi-Fi or a 3G/4G connection
- Temporary problems with the App Store/Play Store. In-game purchases are processed by the store the game was downloaded from, so the issue may be on the store side. Wait a few minutes and attempt your purchase again. You can also try restarting your device.
If you have never made purchases in the game or other applications:
- Incorrect payment information. Just cancel the current payment method and start over
- Unsupported payment method. You might be trying to use a payment method that is not supported in the App Store/Play Store. The list of available payment methods can be found in the respective sections of the Apple/Google Play help center sites
- Payment method is declined by card issuer or carrier. Contact card issuer or carrier OR try a different payment method
Should none of the above steps work, please get in touch with the Store you made the purchase from, as they process all of our in-game payments: