We recommend playing one account per device, and connecting to Game Center and/or Facebook to save your progress.
PLEASE NOTE: As only one account can be connected to the game at any given time, once you follow the steps below you may lose access to one or more of them.
Trying to claim someone else's game account will result in disciplinary actions.
If you have launched the game but the progress you earned is not there, make sure you are connected with the Game Center/Facebook credentials you have used when you have created the account:
- Go to your device settings > Game Center > Apple ID. Confirm that the email address is correct
- The game will prompt you with a message asking you to load the account connected to that Game Center ID. Should that not be the one you are looking for, try a different email address
If the above steps did not work, contact us by clicking NO below (bottom right, next to "Was this helpful?") and provide the following:
- Your nickname
- Your Tribe name
- Your XP level
- When and were was your account created
- When and where from was your account last played
- How you lost your account
If you have made any purchases, please provide attach a copy of the receipt, as it will help us confirm your account once we have located it.
If you have not done so already, please connect your current (new) account to Game Center, as we will transfer that Game Center ID to your lost account to prevent such a loss in the future.